10 Day Dubai cruise from an incredible $1130 Canadian
Have you ever dreamed of visiting this fascinating part of the world? Here is your opportunity. You can explore from the comfort of your floating hotel with meals and on board entertainment included.
Balcony staterooms $2465 Ocean view Staterooms $1895 Inside rooms $1130 Rates includes all taxes and port charges. Rates are in Canadian Dollars per person based on two people sharing a room. Ocean view and balcony rooms have added amenities available. These may include shipboard credits, beverage packages etc. Contact us for further details. All rates are subject to availability at the time of booking. Rates were available as of date of publication March 9/17. 604-594-3402 or toll free 1-800-603-1199 email email@example.com
|Mon, Nov 27, 2017||ABU DHABI,UNITED ARAB EMIR.||—||6:00 pm|
|Tue, Nov 28, 2017||AT SEA||—||—|
|Wed, Nov 29, 2017||MUSCAT, OMAN||7:00 am||—|
|Thu, Nov 30, 2017||MUSCAT, OMAN||—||11:59 pm|
|Fri, Dec 01, 2017||AT SEA||—||—|
|Sat, Dec 02, 2017||7:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Sun, Dec 03, 2017||DUBAI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES||7:00 am||—|
|Mon, Dec 04, 2017||DUBAI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES||—||—|
|Tue, Dec 05, 2017||DUBAI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES||—||11:59 pm|
|Wed, Dec 06, 2017||ABU DHABI,UNITED ARAB EMIR.||7:00 am||—|
|Thu, Dec 07, 2017||ABU DHABI,UNITED ARAB EMIR.||—||—|
“Solsticization” came full circle aboard Celebrity Constellation when she received the rest of the Solstice Class enhancements enjoyed by guests aboard her Millennium Class sister ships.
Enjoy 66 new staterooms including spa-inspired AquaClass accommodations and Blu restaurant with a healthy and delicious “clean cuisine.” Share vacation photos with your social networks through the Celebrity iLounge or the enhanced Wi-Fi on board the ship. Celebrity Suites were refreshed with the addition of their own private verandas.
Kids will love the new Xbox consoles within the Fun Factory kids’ club and X Club teen venue along with free play on Xbox 360 and Kinect for Xbox 360.
Restful sleep is ensured on new Reverie mattresses in all staterooms and suites. New sun loungers on both pool decks plus a fresh color scheme, carpeting and upholstery all contribute to Celebrity Constellation’s modern, new vibe.
- Tuscan Grill – The ultimate grill experience at sea is what you’ll find at Tuscan Grille, our sophisticated steakhouse and specialty restaurant. Savor fine Italian wines and panoramic views along with your Caesar salad, made tableside.
- Blu – featuring “clean cuisine” menus that put a fresh twist on your favorites dishes. As an AquaClass guest, you can enjoy Blu, your own exclusive restaurant for breakfast and dinner.
- Bistro on Five – the stylish eatery showcasing crepes, paninis, salads, and desserts.
- Cafe al Bacio and Galateria – European-style cafe offering Lavazza coffee, freshly baked pastries, and specialty gelato.
- Ocean Cafe/Ocean Grill – Our casual dining area includes a pasta bar, freshly made pizza, grilled steak, hamburgers and much more. You can dine under the skylights in our cafe or at the outside grill’s teak bar with translucent awnings.
- Martini Bar & Crush – ice-topped bar, our talented bartenders put on a high-energy show preparing an intriguing menu of classic and contemporary martinis. Sit back in the contemporary plush high-back chairs while listening to up-tempo tunes and enjoy a collection of classic and rare vodkas and a portfolio of fine caviars.
- Michael’s Club – the plush social club has evolved into a sophisticated hangout. It’s extensive collection of fine whiskeys,scotches, cognacs, and bourbons has been enhanced with a large selection of craft beers, freshly made snacks, sporting events on flat-screen TVs, and live musical performances.
- Cellar Masters – offers you the opportunity to try a bold collection of both familiar and unknown wines from around the world. We feature the state-of-the-art Enomatic wine-by-the-glass dispensing system.
Once you enter the Grand Foyer on Celebrity ConstellationÂ® with its stunning atrium and marble staircase, the tone has been set for your cruise. Then add in other features like the big, bold flavors of the rustic Tuscan Grille, the Canyon Ranch SpaClubÂ® where you’ll be pampered beyond belief, or Crush, were you can sample caviar and vodka pairings at an ice-filled tableÂthis is one cruise you’ll never want to end.
Canyon Ranch SpaClub
Relax and rejuvenate in our serene spa at sea. Experience the unique services of Canyon Ranch in a breathtaking setting-aboard Celebrity’s modern luxury ships. Enhance your vacation with a complete wellness and lifestyle program that increases resilience, restores serenity, and helps you feel rejuvenated.
Spa-inspired staterooms featuring indulgent amenities like a Hansgrohe shower tower and custom blended bath products to help you feel restored and renewed. Complimentary access to our relaxing Persian Garden. Plus, priority access to Blu restaurant serving breakfast and dinner.
Keep in touch 24 hours a day in the Celebrity iLounge, our one-of-a-kind hip Internet lounge that is the first Apple Specialist at Sea. Celebrity iLounge also offers various iLearn classes to help you master the latest photography, video and audio skills.
A private lounge for those in Celebrity, Signature, Royal, Penthouse and Reflection Suites, as well as for Captain’s Club Zenith members. This luxurious club features a large-screen TV, reading areas stocked with magazines, newspapers, and books, a premium continental breakfast, light lunch, and self-service snacks. Pre-dinner drinks are complimentary between 5:30 and 8 PM daily. Its dedicated Concierge can help arrange your specialty dining, shore excursions, even handle inquiries about various ports of call. Desk hours vary by itinerary. Michael’s Club is available 24 hours a day.
As an AquaClass guest, you can enjoy Blu, your own exclusive restaurant for breakfast and dinner. If the concept of “spa restaurant” causes you or your significant other to think you’ll never see a steak or a rich dessert on the menu, that is definitely not the case. The cuisine at Blu is simply an imaginative way of preparing popular dishes without fussiness or pretense. Tender steak is served with a flavorful truffle vinaigrette instead of a heavy bearnaise. We call it “clean cuisine.”
Designed for the traveler who settles in nicely to veranda staterooms where little details make a big difference. Savor unexpected delights such as complimentary shoeshine service. The attention to detail will amaze you, even as you sleep on the perfect pillow you’ve selected from our pillow menu. If personalized Concierge service, priority check-in and early disembarkation appeal to you, Concierge Class is your clear choice.
An Italian steakhouse with a nouveau twist. An outgoing waitstaff ensures tableside service that’s personal as well as professional. And the food? Take the traditional style and artisanal flair of Italy, add contemporary influences, and serve the cuisine in abundance. It’s all part of the expansive character of Tuscan Grille.
Immerse yourself in the culture of wine within the inviting atmosphere of Cellar Masters, our wine bar. Cellar Masters offers you the opportunity to try a bold collection of both familiar and unknown wines from around the world. To help you explore these wines, we feature the state-of-the-art Enomatic wine-by-the-glass dispensing system. With a simple swipe of your SeaPass card, it will pour your choice directly from the bottle in a 1-ounce, 2.5-ounce or 5-ounce portion. Our Sommeliers will guide you in the use of the Enomatic system and offer further insight into the fine art of wine selection, an integral part of an epicurean lifestyle. Then, you’ll be ready to begin your travels through the world of wine.
Cafe al Bacio & Gelateria
The warm atmosphere, comfortable furniture and the sweet scent of the Gelateria’s freshly baked waffle cones create an instant emotional connection. Cafe al Bacio is a great place to relax, any time of day. Many guests like to stop by in the evening for one of the specialty dessert cocktails, and chat about a great meal that they had or a wonderful show they just enjoyed. There’s always something to talk about at Cafe al Bacio.
- OCCUPANCY: 2,038
- TONNAGE: 91,000
- INAUGURAL DATE: MAY 12,2002
- LENGTH: 965 FEET
- BEAM: 105.6 FEET
- DRAUGHT: 26 FEET
- CRUISING SPEED: 24 KNOTS
- ELECTRIC CURRENT: 110/220 VAC/1500 WATTS
- SHIP’S REGISTRY: MALTA
- ENTERED SERVICE: MAY 12, 2002
- LAST REFURBISHED: MAY 2013